€900.00Instructions: On the application form you have to specify 5 input fields, and upload a file. MIND: please upload a geometry of half the body, but fill in the required data (length, beam, displacement and so on) for the full body.
- The project name can be any name, it will be used on the result form, for future reference.
- The velocity should be inserted in knots.
- The displacement should be inserted in kilograms, this is the displacement at the specified draft, on water with a density of 1025 kg/m^3. This value is used later on to check the displacement and the draft.
- The length is a reference length in meters. This should be the length overall.
- The draft is also specified in meters and is defined as the height of the waterline above the zero point.
- The geometry you can upload, should be in IGES or Rhino format (*.igs, *.iges or *.3dm). This should be a single surface, containing half the body and no transom or deck. The deck and transom will be automatically added. Here you find an example of a correct drawing in .iges en .3dm: example-iges-file example-3dm-file
- When uploading the geometry please make sure that there or no two control points at the same location. This enables our meshing software to handle your geometry.
- You can choose to order an extra 3D image file for you to use in presentations, in the last field. Additional cost are 50 Euros.